American Swim Academy is hiring a full-time daytime housekeeper for our Dublin and Fremont locations.
The housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and functioning environment for our members and staff; this includes the interior and exterior of the swim school. Must be available Friday 10:30-7pm and Saturday 8:30-5pm.
- Completing all daily and weekly assigned duties as directed by school management
- Vacuuming all carpeted areas
- Cleaning wet area floors and drains including tiled bathrooms floors and the shower, hallway, change room floors.
- Dusting including but not limited to window sills, door jams, frames, break room surfaces, bathroom etc.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of all bathrooms and change rooms
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining family changing and shower areas
- Ability to communicate with members, co-workers, school management, and Area Staff in a friendly, positive, and professional manner
- Carry out written and oral instructions
- Arrive on schedule and maintain regular attendance
Although this is a list of individual functions and responsibilities that to achieve our larger purpose of serving our members we all must act as team which may require going above and beyond
Join our Team!
Become a part of the Bay Area’s leading swim instruction company. American Swim Academy is always looking for energetic individuals who love working with children. We have full and part-time positions available with flexible hours, competitive wages, in-house CPR certification and a fun atmosphere. Apply today!
American Swim Academy has been teaching the Bay Area to swim since 1973. Our goal is to promote water safety, comfort and stroke technique for all ages and all abilities. We offer affordable classes on a flexible schedule year-round, 7 days a week. Our indoor pools are heated to a comfortable 92° and have been designed specifically for swim instruction.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)