- Sunday and Saturday: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Monday-Friday 11:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Complete all daily and weekly assigned duties as directed by school management
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Clean wet area floors and drains including tiled restroom floors and the shower, hallway, change room floors.
- Dust including but not limited to window sills, door jams, frames, break room surfaces, restroom etc.
- Maintain the cleanliness of all restrooms and change rooms
- Clean and maintain family changing and shower areas
- Ability to communicate with members, co-workers, school management, and Corporate Staff in a friendly, positive, and professional manner
- Carry out written and oral instructions
- Arrive on schedule and maintain regular attendance
- Full-time position: $17.00 per hour
- Uniform shirt provided, casual dress code
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Swim lesson discount for family members
Join our Team!
Become a part of the Bay Area’s leading swim instruction company. American Swim Academy is always looking for energetic individuals who love working with children. We have full and part-time positions available with flexible hours, competitive wages, in-house CPR certification and a fun atmosphere. Apply today!
American Swim Academy has been teaching the Bay Area to swim since 1973. Our goal is to promote water safety, comfort and stroke technique for all ages and all abilities. We offer affordable classes on a flexible schedule year-round, 7 days a week. Our indoor pools are heated to a comfortable 92° and have been designed specifically for swim instruction.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)