- Hiring part-time swim instructors who want to make an impact, love to work with children, and are comfortable in the water
- Indoor pool heated to 92°
- Only year-round positions available
- Must be available to work at least one-weekend shift, shifts are open 7 days a week: morning, afternoon, and evening
- Assist staff, teach water safety, and teach swim lessons
- Ideal candidates are friendly, enthusiastic, and a team-player
- Be on time for all shifts
- Fun environment with games and competitions to motivate staff
- Comprehensive paid training program
- Uniform provided, casual dress code
- Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible hours
- 50% Discount off swim lessons (must work a minimum of 8 hours per week)
- $16-19/hour, depending on experience
Join our Team!
Become a part of the Bay Area’s leading swim instruction company. American Swim Academy is always looking for energetic individuals who love working with children. We have full and part-time positions available with flexible hours, competitive wages, in-house CPR certification and a fun atmosphere. Apply today!
American Swim Academy has been teaching the Bay Area to swim since 1973. Our goal is to promote water safety, comfort and stroke technique for all ages and all abilities. We offer affordable classes on a flexible schedule year-round, 7 days a week. Our indoor pools are heated to a comfortable 92° and have been designed specifically for swim instruction.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)