Sunday-Thursday. The schedule will vary with opening and closing shifts. Must be able to work some nights as late as 8:45pm.
Qualifications and Skills
- Our ideal candidate will be a leader with a strong customer service mindset
- Prior aquatics experience is preferred
- Interpersonal and mediation skills
- Responsible for assisting in the management and training of school staff
- Responsible for teaching classes and in-water training
- Be the point of contact between management, staff, and members
- $18-19 per hour
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Comprehensive paid training program
- In-house CPR certification
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Uniform provided (along with a casual dress code)
- 50% off swim lessons for family members
Join our Team!
Become a part of the Bay Area’s leading swim instruction company. American Swim Academy is always looking for energetic individuals who love working with children. We have full and part-time positions available with flexible hours, competitive wages, in-house CPR certification and a fun atmosphere. Apply today!
American Swim Academy has been teaching the Bay Area to swim since 1973. Our goal is to promote water safety, comfort and stroke technique for all ages and all abilities. We offer affordable classes on a flexible schedule year-round, 7 days a week. Our indoor pools are heated to a comfortable 92° and have been designed specifically for swim instruction.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)