- The ideal candidate must be friendly, customer service oriented, enthusiastic, and able to multitask
- Assist Member Service Director with meeting call and revenue goals
- Motivate Member Service Team
- Answer phones, make follow-up calls, and enroll swimmers
- Proficient computer and accurate typing skills necessary to complete member interactions and enrollments
- $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
- We offer a comprehensive health benefits plan for full-time staff
- We offer a complete paid training program
- Fun environment
- 50% off swim lessons for family members
- Staff Referral Bonus Program
- A uniform shirt is provided
American Swim Academy has been the Bay Area's trusted swim instruction facility for over 45 years. Its mission is to provide high-quality swim instruction with unsurpassed customer service. Join our team. Please respond to this posting with your resume
Join our Team!
Become a part of the Bay Area’s leading swim instruction company. American Swim Academy is always looking for energetic individuals who love working with children. We have full and part-time positions available with flexible hours, competitive wages, in-house CPR certification and a fun atmosphere. Apply today!
American Swim Academy has been teaching the Bay Area to swim since 1973. Our goal is to promote water safety, comfort and stroke technique for all ages and all abilities. We offer affordable classes on a flexible schedule year-round, 7 days a week. Our indoor pools are heated to a comfortable 92° and have been designed specifically for swim instruction.
Member schools are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member school, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this school. All inquiries about employment at these schools should be made directly to the school location, and not to US Swim School Association.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)